Skip to content
- He was one of ISIS’s first victims but the family here does not want to (1) __________.
- It was Syrian (2) __________ that drove ISIS out of Jarabulus well over a year ago.
- Turkey is (3) __________ the Syrian staff.
- It’s also supplying the town with electricity and water and (4) __________ and, as they call themselves, the (5) __________ that are in the area.
- Turkey has (6) __________ here. It wants to (7) __________.
- It wants to stop the Syrian-Kurdish advance and it is hoping that, by (8) __________, Syrian refugees will perhaps begin returning to their homeland.